7 Reasons You Might Need Inlays and Onlays for Your Teeth
Our dental team at Gentle Family Dentistry focuses on care that improves patients smiles as a whole. This involves using different treatment methods, such as inlays and onlays, to help improve the appearance and function of a smile. Continue reading on to learn how inlays and onlays could improve your smile.
- Naturally Whiten Your Smile. Despite various teeth whitening methods, it can be hard to avoid a yellowing smile. Inlays and onlays are made out of composite resin or porcelain materials. They allow for a white and natural looking smile.
- Extend the Life of Your Teeth. Restorative dentistry helps to protect smiles due to the durable materials used. They are resistant to damage and degradation.
- Choose a Durable Solution to Damaged Teeth. Inlays and onlays focus on restoring different parts of the tooth. Inlays fill cavities and damage and onlays focus on severe damage in the cusps of a tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays are the Safest Option for Your Dental Health. They improve your dental hygiene by helping to prevent infections or bacteria from entering the crevices.
- Strengthen Your Smile. Inlays and onlays add an extra layer of strength, especially in comparison to metal fillings that lead to damaged teeth.
- Eliminate Worries of Expanded Fillings. Fillings have been shown to expand over time and change shape to be less effective. Inlays and onlays remove this risk of expansion.
- Save on Future Dental Bills. Inlays and onlays are a lasting option that will not need to be replaced as they help to prevent further damage to an individual’s smile.
Contact our dental office today for more information on receiving inlays and onlays for your unique smile. We are eager to help you achieve a healthy and beautiful smile!